En savoir plus
If the package is returned to us as undeliverable, you will be responsible for the cost of resending the package.
Common reasons for undeliverable packages:
- The recipient's address may be incorrect. (e.g. wrong or missing house number)
- The recipient or the recipient's address cannot be clearly identified.
- The parcel was delivered to a DHL office or Packstation but not collected within the storage period.
- The recipient's name is not on the doorplate
- Postal number does not match the recipient's name (e.g. a friend's number is given or the recipient is married)
- The recipient cannot be found at the address on the item
- Recipient has refused to accept the item.