§ 1 General
1. These Standard Terms and Conditions govern the legal relations between Johann Maria Farina gegenüber dem Jülichs-Platz GmbH (hereafter referred to as “FARINA GEGENÜBER GmbH“ or “we“/“us“) and those persons and/or entities wishing to purchase its products (hereafter referred to as “the Customer“ or “you“).
2. These Terms and Conditions may be subject to modification. The applicable version of the Terms and Conditions is always the one current at the time of the conclusion of a contract between FARINA GEGENÜBER GmbH and the Customer.
§ 2 Conclusion of Contract
1. All prices remain subject to confirmation and are offered without obligation.
2. Any order placed by the Customer is to be regarded as a binding contract offer.
3. In the event that the services or products ordered are completely or partially unavailable, the Customer shall be informed. Any considerations received in return for unavailable products or services shall be reimbursed.
§ 3 Reservation of proprietary rights
1. All goods supplied remain the property of FARINA GEGENÜBER GmbH until all claims against the customer have been paid in full..
§ 4 Right of Return
1. The Customer has the right to return all goods received, without giving reasons, within two (2) weeks of receipt via stamped parcel. This period shall begin upon receipt of the goods ordered. All goods sent within this period shall be considered returned on time.
2. Shipping costs incurred by the Customer while returning goods for which no payment or deposit has yet been made shall not be reimbursed, regardless of the value of the goods.
3. The Customer is to provide reimbursement for any deterioration to returned goods resulting from use as intended. The Customer is entitled to a careful inspection of goods delivered. However, should any use exceeding the bounds of this inspection lead to a loss of value and these goods no longer being in proper condition to be resold as “new“, the Customer is to reimburse us for said loss of value.
4. A successful return of goods results in restoration of all benefits rendered by both parties.
§ 5 Terms of Payment
1. Prices offered for products are binding.
2. The purchase price is due for payment in advance. Payment can be made by bank transfer to the our bank account at Stadtsparkasse Koeln, 50667 Koeln, Germany
Swift code / BIC:COLS DE33
IBAN: DE 82 3705 0198 0017 0929 58
or by credit card.